Friday, April 15, 2011

My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

I almost missed it!  Core'dinations is having their design team call and TODAY is the deadline.  They are asking for at least three projects done with Core'donations product posted today under the title "My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy."  What to do?  Since I use Core'dinations on most of my projects I figured I could post the one's I have already made...hope it works!  Wish me luck!



I love their versatility of this paper.  I used Core'dinations and tore it to create the distressed look.  Then I used a piece of a cardboard box to create the oval for my stamp.  I painted it with acrylic paints to match the stamp color, added the ribbon and Tim Holtz pins for the tag.

This layout was made using BoBunny paper and Prima embellishments but I used Core'dinations paper to cut the frame out of my Cricut.  I also had only two flowers in this color scheme and I really wanted three so I used the same Core'dinations paper, cut flowers from my Cricut and created the third flower.

This card was inspired by my daughters cheer photos I happened to be scrap booking.  I drew the image and colored it with PrismaColors to coordinate with the Core'dinations card stock scraps I had on hand.  I embossed the blue paper with a cuttlebug folder and very lightly sanded it to make the stars pop.

I also use Core'dinations for party centerpieces and team projects for the various sports my kids play.  This was a centerpiece for a team fund raiser.  I am currently working on scrapbook albums for each of the seniors on my son's high school team which will be presented at the end of year banquet.  All of the papers were special ordered to fit the color scheme from Core'dinations through my local JoAnn's craft store.


This is one of my favorite cards, the embossing on the orange and black Core'dinations paper was done with a cuttlebug. folder and layered to create the frame for the hat.



This is my first design using Core'dinations when I found it in my local craft store and I fell in love with the possibilities.  I can always find a color to match and enhance my patterned papers and I often buy them together to make sure I have what I need on hand to complete any given project which is usually done in the middle of the night when the stores are closed and my house is quiet.

Again..PrismaColors on a stamped image with Core'dinations embossed frames....Love it!



Thanks for looking and wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete